This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

4/15/11

YOU CAN "LIKE" US

I feel a little like Sally Field that one year when she kept saying to the Oscar audience, "You like me! You really like me!" Hee hee! Nephew Aaron & I now have our very own Facebook page! Click HERE to see it and once you're there, if you have a facebook account, you can click "LIKE" to "like" it. All of this confuses me a little bit, but Nephew Aaron assures me that THIS is what the cool kids do; they have a fancy Facebook page! You know me, just like my beloved City of Renton, I like to be ahead of the curve! So, thanks to Nephew Aaron, we have a Facebook Page. Hee hee!

Haven't you been enjoying this rainy, sunny, snowy, hailing, thunder-and-lightning-y SPRING? What the heck?? I will say that I'm hopeful that "April showers brings May flowers" is true because I have been getting a little homesick for the tropical breezes of the cruise ships. Just when I think I cannot take another moment, then the sun bursts out and all is well again. Phew!

I really DO want sunny May flowers, especially on MOTHER'S DAY! That is when we have our next show and I'm SO excited because for this show, we are designating a portion of the proceeds to go to VISION HOUSE! This makes my heart very happy because Vision House's motto is "No Homeless Kids". It has been around since 1990 and Vision House and is located right HERE in Renton, Washington! One of the things they do is provide transitional housing and support services to homeless mothers and children. See why we want to help them?

And you can help them, too, just by coming out to our Mother's Day show!!

2:00pm
Renton Civic Theatre
507 S. 3rd St

$10 Students/Senior
$15 Adults
Call 425-226-5529 or email boxoffice@rentoncivictheatre.org to get your tickets!!

I hope you have a LOVELY day! I'm wishing you SUNSHINE along with my usual peace, love & rock n' roll! ~Aunt Dottie

No comments: