This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

3/25/11

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

I just took a walk in my beloved adopted hometown of Renton, WA and am so excited to see the sunshine and new little flowers blooming. I'm grateful for all the people who have planted cherry trees because they are especially beautiful today! The longer I live here the more I enjoy the beauty and all the friends I'm making. There are some wonderful shops and restaurants and fabulous people who honestly do keep Renton ahead of the curve!! A lot of  you have seen me sing about La Hacienda & Jimmy Mac's in my show, when I'm so inspired. And, I've become VERY fond of Jenna & A Terrible Beauty. I need to write a song for you, too. I think it will be an ode to the grilled cheese which is my favorite! My favorite shop is Happy Delusions! Mary has created a magical space where some amazingly wonderful local artists sell their wares! And you can get your "I LOVE RENTON" t-shirts there!! In the summer there's the farmer's market and how could I forget my home-away-from home, RENTON CIVIC THEATRE? When it rains or the weather is bad, I miss my life and friends from my cruise ship days but; then a day like this happens and Renton steals my heart all over again!

I'm so very excited for Sunday's show! I know I already told you that our mission of bringing peace, love & rock n' roll to the world means giving back to our community. So this is just a reminder that, for our March 27, 2011 show, we are designating a portion of our proceeds to go to CHAMPIONS FOUNDATION Imagine the possibilities!!


We'd be honored if you'd join us! Please invite all your friends, the more the merrier! You can have some sing-along fun & help a great cause! (And, because I love you, if you order your tickets in advance, we'll give you $5 off the price of the ADULT tickets!!)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

RENTON CIVIC THEATRE
507 S 3rd
Renton, WA

Tickets:
$10 Students/Seniors
$15 Adults

BOX OFFICE 425-226-5529
Email: boxoffice@rentoncivictheater.org

No comments: