This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

3/4/11

MARCH MADNESS!

I tell you, after a few sunny days in FL, I was NOT impressed by the slushy, snowy mess that was my adopted hometown of Renton, WA. But, I figure it wasn't Renton's fault that it was snowy and cold, so, I got over myself very quickly on that one. I am WISHING, though, for sunnier, warmer, longer days now!

It is APPLICATION time! This is the time of year when Nephew Aaron and I send in applications to various places in hopes that they will LOVE us and book us for their venues. For the 3rd time, we are applying for our show to appear on the Theatre Puget Sound stage at BUMBERSHOOT!

If you feel like it, I'm thinking you could WRITE to Theatre Puget Sound ( tps@tpsonline.org ) and tell them that YOU want to see Aunt Dottie's Sing-along Cabaret on their stage at Bumbershoot! It will either make them mad -or make them want us on their stage! Who knows? I'm all for risk, though and am very fond of the "Nothing ventured. Nothing gained." school of philosophy!

Nephew Aaron are gearing up to edit all the raw footage from our FL shows to post for y'all AND we have a show on March 27th at Renton Civic Theatre. 2pm. See, I told you that March was crazy-MAD! (But in  best way possible!) We love you all and look forward to seeing you this month at Renton Civic!

xoxo
Aunt Dottie

No comments: