This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

10/29/11

SOMETHING'S COMING

As Stephen Sondheim wrote . . . Something's coming / something good / If I can wait! / Something's coming / I don't know what it is /but it is / Gonna be great! 


That's kind of how I feel. Only I DO know what's coming and I know that you're going to want to be in the audience!! It is our 3rd anniversary show! What I don't know is WHO is going to be coming. That is always the magical mystery and I'm always so thrilled with the returning friends and the new friends we meet at every show!!


If you've been to past anniversary shows, you know that there is typically a little more mayhem than usual. Rumor has it that my ex-husband, Quinton is going to show up - and Nephew Aaron and I are working on more surprises!


For this show, we are going to donate a portion of our proceeds to the Renton Salvation Army Food Bank. It is in our hearts to give back to the community! And, being the Sunday right before Thanksgiving we wanted to make sure that all families in our hometown of Renton, WA have food for the holiday!


I love you my sweets! 

No comments: