This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

5/14/11

TEACHERS

I believe that EVERYONE is a teacher AND everyone is a student. I always think it is funny when people reach a point where they behave as if - and honestly think - that they “know it all”! And it makes me sad when I meet someone who believes they have nothing to teach others. To me, what makes life SO very fascinating is what I learn from EVERYONE I meet! I might not agree with someone. I might not like their behavior. But, I appreciate what they teach. Even a disagreement can be a lesson, right?  I’m probably getting this quote wrong but, it goes something like, “Speak (argue?) as if you’re right, listen as if you’re wrong.” I don’t always succeed with that –especially when it comes to “loud conversations” with my current husband, Leonard, but, I do my best! Leonard teaches me lovely things every day and Nephew Aaron has taught me how to TWITTER and FACEBOOK and all those amazing things! What can your friends (and enemies!) and family teach YOU today?? Think about it! I love you, sweeties! ~Aunt Dottie

No comments: