This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

6/7/10

WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED

Keep checking THIS site for calendar updates. If we book anything between now and Oct. 10th, I'll let you know ASAP!!!

Now, I just want to extend a HUGE thank you to all the fine folks who came out to see our show yesterday! Nephew Aaron and I had an amazing time. As always, YOU, dear audience were the stars of the show! My goodness, we had new friends, like Aimee and her Auntie Erin who joined us. Aimee is only 12 but she could belt 'em out! She helped me sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "King of the Road".

VJ came up and sang, "The Rose" with me. The lovely Laurel who brings the sassy ladies from the Stafford Suites came up and sang "You are my Sunshine". And our special guest, John Kelleher had 'em laughing and crying with his beautiful songs!

In between, Nephew Aaron and I had fun singing your requests and enjoying the marvelous crowd! This was his last Aunt Dottie show as a single man (unless you book us sometime before July 9th). And you are ALL invited to his wedding, you know that, right? Just "friend" him on Facebook and he'll give you the info!!

Like I said, we don't have another show on our calendar until OCTOBER 10th. But, as anyone who follows us regularly knows . . . that can change at the drop of a hat. If we book anything between now and October 10th (Yes, 10/10/10!!) like I said, we WILL post it HERE first. And on Facebook. And on Twitter. But HERE first! Just keep checking our calendar and, in the meantime, keep checking this website. You know me, I cannot keep quiet!! I'll keep you posted on all the exciting goings-on with Nephew Aaron's wedding and all of that exciting news!

While he's on his honeymoon, Leonard and I are going to move all of his things into the house next door! We bought him the house next door! That way he's still close. NOT as close as my basement, but, pretty close indeed!!

I love you all! Keep on making your own kind of music!! Love, Aunt Dottie!!

No comments: