This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

6/23/10

HERE'S TO THE LADIES WHO LUNCH!

So, I'm a little behind the times on writing about my fabulous lunch with the gals at Stafford Suites in Kent! Oh my, I had the best time with Laurel, Beth, Fancy Nancy, and Margie. Those folks sure know how to treat a girl well! I had Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese; Nancy had Chicken Strips and the rest of the gals had the Teriyaki Salmon.

Beth was worried that the salmon would be dry; but it wasn't! Oh, we laughed and chatted and took the picture you see below!! I feel so blessed and grateful to have such wonderful fans and friends as the gals at Stafford!

I love you!

Nephew Aaron gets married on July 9th! I have my dress. I have my shoes. I have my tissues! That's right, you'd think after being married so many times I wouldn't get all broken up at weddings -but I sure do! I'm not losing a Nephew, after all, I'm gaining a NIECE! A beautiful, kind and talented niece!

While they are on their honeymoon, Leonard and I will move all their things into the house next door (our wedding gift to them!) It will be wonderful to have a Nephew AND Niece to sing "Good Morning, Starshine" to over our breakfast cornflakes!!

Love to all! ~Aunt Dottie

No comments: