This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

10/31/09

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - TO US!!!

It was one year ago today that I married my current husband, Leonard, on the deck of a cruise ship. Originally, I'd planned on Leonard joining me for a life at sea -like most of my other husbands- but, as soon as the ship pulled away from the dock -well, it just wasn't meant to be. The poor man probably would probably get seasick on the kiddie boat ride at the county fair. At any rate, it just meant moving to Leonard's hometown of Renton, WA and finding something new to do. Lucky for me, my Nephew Aaron ALSO lived in Renton. So we began rehearsing and did our first shows at Renton Civic Theatre in November of 2008.

In honor of all these momentous events, we are planning an extra-special ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY show! Oh, we are so excited. I hope you can all make it out.

Aunt Dottie's (early bird) Sing-along Cabaret


ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2:00 PM

Renton Civic Theater
507 South Third Street Renton, WA 98055

Tickets STILL only $10 at the door
Or, call 425-226-5529 for reservations!

After that I will be VERY busy in December: for the second year in a row, I will be leading the Christmas Caroling Karaoke Sing-along for the Clam Lighting ceremony at Coulon Park on December 4th; I will be appearing in the Kirkland Performance Center's Old-fashioned Christmas, AND Nephew Aaron and I will be hosting our own special Christmas Caroling sing-along on Monday, December 21st at Renton Civic Theatre (at 7 pm).

We have some OTHER good news! Our show was selected by King County's 4Culture arts organization to be on their 2010 Touring Arts Roster. So ALL sorts of new folks will learn about our show and be able to book us in THEIR venues.

Also, Nephew Aaron and I fly to FLORIDA for 3 shows at Breakthrough Theatre. Please go to my CALENDAR for the most up-to-date information on our shows and bookings. Remember, you can always contact me at auntdottiesings@hotmail.com .

No comments: