This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

5/9/11

GRATITUDE

What are YOU grateful for? Is it hard to express gratitude? I think it is even harder to ACCEPT it sometimes! I do my best every day to let people know how grateful I am to have them in my life. But, often I slip and let too much time pass. I don't want to do that today. I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere THANKS to ALL the fine folks who came out to our Mother's Day show yesterday! You were an amazing audience. You have NO idea how beautiful and handsome you all look from our vantage point on the stage. Your smiling faces! The sound of you singing along! The dancing you did! I hope you know how much JOY you sent out into the world yesterday by raising your voices in song! I am ever-so-grateful! And, I'm especially grateful that, thanks to YOU, we will be sending a nice check to VISION HOUSE with a portion of the proceeds from yesterday's show! I also send love and thanks to Renton Civic Theater for being such gracious hosts and providing us a gorgeous space to spend time with you! Well, it's time for my Kung Fu lesson, so I must be off! Sending you gratitude, love and blessings today! ~Aunt Dottie

No comments: