This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

7/25/10

ALL MOVED IN!

Nephew Aaron and Niece Rachel are all moved in next door. It is lovely. I can see into their kitchen window from my kitchen window! When I see they are eating their breakfast, I scurry on over there so I can sing "Good Morning Starshine" to the both of them. I think that Niece Rachel really is beginning to like that little breakfast tradition I established with Nephew Aaron.

I'm so glad that they are so close! It is very cozy and nice to have them next door. They had a lovely and relaxing honeymoon -which is good- because Nephew Aaron and I have LOTS to do! We have 2 shows coming up in a new venue: CHARLEY'S ON CENTRAL IN KENT!

Whee! We are really looking forward to it! I can hardly wait to meet all the new folks and have some laughs.

Our shows are August 8 and August 22 in the lounge. (This means only age 21+, sorry kids.) I hope we see you there!

xoxo
Aunt Dottie

No comments: