This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

2/13/10

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE, SWEET LOVE

Oh my GOODNESS! Nephew Aaron and I had a grand and fabulous time yesterday with some fine folks at a special Happy Hour event. It was grand fun to sing and laugh and dance and drink. Come to think of it, I was the only one dancing AND the only one NOT drinking. Hmmmm.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE U.S.A.!!!

I have the best audiences EVER and I have my wonderful and talented Nephew Aaron right beside me, playing piano and singing along!

We are getting ready for our big trip to Breakthrough Theatre in Winter Park, FL!! And we're going to Disney World!! Maybe we'll see you there!!

Here's all the show info:
8:00 pm, Friday, March 5, 2010

8:00 pm, Saturday, March 6, 2010
3:00 pm, Sunday, March 7, 2010

$12.00 general admission
$10.00 students and senior citizens
You can order tickets @ http://www.breakthroughtheatre.com/

In the meantime, if you EVER need me for anything, please feel to drop me a line at: auntdottiesings@hotmail.com!!

Love to all!!

No comments: