This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

3/17/09

OUR AUDIENCE IS BETTER THAN JESSICA SIMPSON'S AUDIENCE!

Whew, I don't know what that poor little Jessica Simpson is doing wrong. Her audience was booing her because she forgot the words to her songs. OUR audiences never does that. Our audiences are the best in the world. Poor Jessica. I feel sorry for her. She doesn't have great crowds like Nephew Aaron and I do. Maybe her audiences don't understand, either, that "It doesn't have to perfect . . . just FUN!" Or maybe Jessica has it all turned around and thinks things can only be fun if they're perfect. I'll say it again, "Poor Jessica."

Whoo boy did WE have fun on Sunday. I tell you. That former husband of mine, Leon, he's a firecracker, he is! I thought Leon and my special guest, Doug, were going to fight over me! I know I'm hard to resist. Luckily both gentlemen behaved themselves in the end!

Nephew Aaron and I are so excited for this week's show. We have more fun in store this Sunday!!! Folks, this is your last chance to join us for a while, so get on down to the Renton Civic Theatre while the getting is good!!

Here's all the info on our last show this month:
Sunday, March 22, 2009 2 p.m.
Renton Civic Theatre
As always, in this all-ages show, the audience is encouraged to participate and sing along as me -Aunt Dottie- and my nephew, Aaron, take you on a journey through some classic and not-so classic songs. Expect the unexpected at Aunt Dottie’s (early bird) Sing-Along Cabaret!

THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!

Tickets are only $10 per person at the door
Renton Civic Theatre Box office: 425-226-5529

No comments: