This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

9/8/12

LET YOUR LOVE FLOW

The lyrics to that Bellamy Brothers song was running through my head this morning. You know me, friends, I'm on Facebook, I'm on Twitter, I lovelovelove to connect with friends and I'd have to be from another planet to NOT realize that it is election season! Hooray! The democratic process in action! The beauty of our country is that we have the right to express our opinions and vote for the person we want to vote for. But, through it all, let's remember to let our love flow, someone doesn't need to believe what I believe to be deserving of my love. Our differences make life interesting!! As my mama used to say, "If we were all the same, the world would be a pretty boring place." I love you all, with your opinions and ideas and beliefs Just remember to let your love flow and remember that someone YOU love thinks differently from you!

No comments: