This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

8/10/11

FAVORITE THINGS

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens don't do it for me. But, Jimmy Mac's Roadhouse in Renton sure does! It is one of my favorite places to eat and people who know me well, know that! I also love: hot pink, music that everyone can sing along to and sparkly things. Cover it in pink, glitter and rhinestones and you've pretty much got a sure hit!

I was just thinking the other day that our favorite things become roadmaps for other people. A way for them to connect to us. When I'm out and about and see something that reminds me of someone else, it is usually reminding me of something that I know my friend loves -or is passionate about! Isn't that wonderful???

On the other hand, people who don't seem to have favorite things, hobbies or passions are harder to get to know. They pop up less frequently in our minds because they don't express strong preferences for ANYTHING. I worry that they do this because they are afraid to be themselves; because they are afraid that others won't think them "cool". Don't worry! The people who really care about you don't care if your favorite things are "cool" or not (and if they do, maybe you don't need them for friends!) C'mon, start expressing your fondness for something. For anything! It helps us get to know you; remember you; AND connect with you! Peace, my friends!

No comments: