This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

11/22/10

STARTING OUR 3rd SEASON!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to the show yesterday! So MANY new friends and lots of familiar faces, too! If you missed it, here's a little re-cap: My ex-husband, Quinton, came out to play drums and did a fabulous job. There were some cute kiddos who joined us onstage, particularly Maddie and little Jindalee -who also told me that she's a fairy. That is a FIRST for our show and I think I speak for everyone when I say we were charmed by having a fairy onstage!!

Someone requested a certain rap song via text. Well, you know I aim to please. At intermission, Nephew Aaron and I went on Youtube and he showed me the video. NOT appropriate for a family show! So, I changed the lyrics a little bit to keep it suitable for the whole family!! Hard to explain, a "had to be there" moment, for sure!

It is snowing like crazy here in Renton today. Happy to be cozy inside our little house. Nephew Aaron & Niece Rachel are coming over for hot chocolate later! Love to all!

No comments: