This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

11/29/10

AUNT THOUGHTS

Aunt Bee
"Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend."

(Author Unknown)

I love being an AUNTIE! Oh my goodness! It makes me so happy to live next door to my Nephew Aaron and his lovely wife, Niece Rachel! We were snowed in last week & had LOTS of fun times together! We sang Christmas carols around the piano in the basement until we got too cold; which reminded me that Leonard needs to finish fixing the portion of wall that we knocked out to get the piano IN two years ago. Good thing Nephew Aaron doesn't live in the basement anymore 'cause it REALLY got cold last week!


Auntie Mame

We had a lovely Thanksgiving. MUCH better than any Thanksgiving I spent as a child. Some of you know that I grew up in the Traveling Circus with my Mom. All the Thanksgivings I remember, the clowns always fought over the drumsticks and weren't talking to each other by the end of the meal! On the cruise ship, it was just like any other meal, so, I really enjoy these family times!!

Aunt Clara

This is the first Thanksgiving meal I created MYSELF. I kicked everyone out of the kitchen and got to work. Okay, I cheated a little on the bird. I bought a deep-fried turkey from Popeye's (just off Rainier Ave, right near Jimmy Macs). It was delicious! But I cooked the rest of the meal. I made Stovetop stuffing, Ocean Spray cranberries and Ore-Ida potatoes with some McCormick's perfect turkey gravy (great flavor, no lumps!). For dessert, we had my famous Lime Jello Marshmallow Cottage Cheese Surprise!! The perfect end to the perfect meal!!

Then, we all piled onto the couch and watched television with our full bellies! While enjoying these fine family times, I was just so happy to be an Auntie and have my sweet Nephew and Niece near me on this holiday.

I hope you all enjoyed a fine Thanksgiving, too! Sending you much love and sharing pictures of some WONDERFUL Aunties!!

xoxo Aunt Dottie

 

No comments: