This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

1/25/11

A BRAVE NEW YEAR!

I love all our fans who joined us this past Sunday for our FIRST show of the NEW YEAR at the beautiful Renton Civic Theatre! You are ahead of the curve! You chose to celebrate music with us, rather than football! You raised your voices in joyful noise and sent TONS of peace, love and rock n' roll spinning out into the world and I ADORE you for it!!

Now, onward and upward! Nephew Aaron and I are SO excited! We leave for FLORIDA soon! We will be doing 3 shows at the beautiful Breakthrough Theatre of Winter Park, Feb 11 - 13! We can hardly WAIT to see all the friends we made when we were out there last year!

I've already started packing! I've been to Bartell Drugs and gotten all those cute little toiletries. Don't you just love those little teeny-weeny bottles?? I sure do!! I'm just a LITTLE worried because my husband, Leonard, isn't coming with us this trip and he intends on playing poker EVERY night that we're gone! Last year, you might remember, he LOST our car in a poker match. I had to play a game of Texas Holdem' to get the Caddy BACK!

Also, Leonard will be in charge of feeding my cat, Lover. This cat weighs 35 lbs and Leonard THINKS he is going to put Lover on a DIET while we're away. Good luck with that! Last time I forgot to feed Lover, he BIT me, right in that soft, webbed spot between my thumb and first finger. OUCH! I will, of course, keep you all posted on how Lover's "diet" goes.

I look forward to seeing you in Florida, soon! Or, back at Renton Civic in March! Keep on singing out, my friends!!

xoxo Aunt Dottie

No comments: