This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

11/14/10

CLE ELUM, OH CLE ELUM

(Our next show? Nov 21st @ Renton Civic Theatre!! 2pm!!)

I had the BEST time in Cle Elum last night. There is a funky, wonderful & grand old movie/vaudeville palace called the VOGUE that has been transformed into a funky, wonderful & grand theatre! Oh my! I stupidly didn't take any photos. I think I was too wrapped up in the fun and blessing of being able to perform at their grand re-opening celebration!

If you have the chance, PLEASE check it out! You always hear about theatres closing and this one re-opened; that makes my heart happy. I made over 225 new friends and cannot WAIT to go back (only next time I want to bring Nephew Aaron with me!)

Thank you to Kandis for getting me involved and and thank you to Larry and Rosemary for opening this great new venue!

Nephew Aaron and I are getting all ready for our grand 2nd Anniversary show in just a week!! Oh my! I hope you all join us at Renton Civic Theatre for the festivities

No comments: