This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

10/16/10

SHOPPING

NEXT SHOW IS NOV. 21, 2010 - 2pm - RENTON CIVIC THEATRE

My Nephew Aaron is the greatest! Not only did we design our new peace, love & rock n' roll logo together but he helped me create a STORE! A little shoppity-shop where our fans can buy t-shirts, if they want. Or a mug. http://www.cafepress.com/auntdottie is the linkity-link.
I am enjoying my SECOND Fall here in my adopted hometown of Renton, WA!! Renton and I are now Facebook friends. I don't quite understand how a CITY can be your friend, but I really like it! And I really like Renton. But, then again, I like LOTS of cities and I have been all over this U.S.A. with my Momma when she was in the circus and I traveled with her.

An old friend of mine from the cruise ship days, Doktor Kaboom has recently moved to Seattle and it has been fun spending time with him. Yesterday, he took me to the Arts NW Booking Conference at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA (which is practically next DOOR to Renton.) We hobnobbed and watched some showcase performances and he spread the safe science around while I spread the peace, love & rock n' roll. For lunch, we went to Blue C Sushi and the food went around the room on little conveyor belts -just like the luggage at the airport! If you missed something, you knew it would come back around. Oh MY it was so fun!! If you follow me on twitter, you probably saw the picture.

Nephew Aaron and I are now plotting and planning for our 2nd Anniversary show. What fun THAT is going to be! Oh my!! See you soon!!

xoxo Aunt Dottie

No comments: