This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

7/31/10

GETTIN' FANCY

Do you like the new look for our website? Nephew Aaron helped me get fancy and make the website pink. I love, love, love it!! It warms my heart. What also warms my heart is having seeing my Nephew Aaron and his new bride so  happy! They've settled in so nicely in their sweet little house next door!!

The best part is that Nephew Aaron is still RIGHT THERE when I get the urge to rehearse at 3:00 a.m. Instead of heading down to the basement, I just head next door!

Hey - we have some shows coming up in just about a week!
I hope we'll see you there:

Sunday - August 8, 2010 @ 7:00 pm
Sunday - August 22, 2010 @ 7:00 pm

Age 21+ (sorry kids!)
Charleys on Central in Kent
1734 Central Avenue S · Kent, WA
(253) 850-7799

CLICK HERE to get directions

1 comment:

Kelly Kyle said...

Love the look of the new site...great job. Thanks for keeping us entertained....see you soon.