Here are the TOP TEN reasons (in no particular order) to see Aunt Dottie's Sing-Along Cabaret this coming Sunday:
1. It is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY show! That's right, Nephew Aaron and and I have been entertaining you lovely folks since November 2008!
2. It is the ONLY show in of the year in which I will sing my (in)famous "Turkey Carol" in honor of the coming Thanksgiving Holiday.
3. Special guest Carolyn Abbott
4. Featured performer performer Doug Mackey.
5. The snack bar sells beer, wine and mimosas that you can bring into the theatre with you.
6. New songs. (Aren't there ALWAYS new songs?)
7. You can bring the whole FAMILY. I'm serious here, we've had 'em as young as 2 and as old as 102 (Seriously!). We do our best to make it fun for everyone . . . even your angry, grumpy, texting teenager . . . all those people you have in town for the Thanksgiving holiday will thank you for bringing them to Aunt Dottie's show.
8. There will be prizes!
9. Nephew Aaron on piano.
10. We always encourage but NEVER force the audience to sing along. We are all about the peace, love, and rock 'n roll! (and tickets are still only $10 at the door!)
See you there! Hugs & kisses, Aunt Dottie