This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

9/28/09

I LOVE MY FANS! YOU AMAZE ME!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the BEST fans in the entire U.S.A.!! I love you all. You showed the love to my Neighbor Mark who came to play piano for the first time on Saturday night. You showed the love to my special guest, the AMAZING Kelly Wright on that very same night! Then, the very next day, the ladies from Stafford Suites and some other brilliant and beautiful gals showed up for a very special Ladies Sunday with Nephew Aaron back on the piano! I'm blessed and humbled by the fabulous folks who come to our shows! AND, there are MORE shows coming up. Shhhhh, it isn't even on the Kenyon Hall Website yet, but Nephew Aaron and I will be BACK at Kenyon Hall on Sunday, October 25th. THEN, we are back at Renton Civic on November 22nd at 2pm and December 21st at 7pm. Our December show will be our FIRST EVER Christmas Show!! Oh, and for the Nov. & Dec. shows you will want to book early as we've already taken several reservations. Please click HERE to see the CALENDAR on this website for all our show dates and updated info. (I'm doing some special guest appearances in December, too!!) I love each and every one of you!! Keep on making your own kind of music each and every day!!

No comments: