This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

1/19/09

WE'LL POST MORE DATES SOON!

Well, I don't know how the rest of you feel but, I personally had a rip-snortin' good time at the show yesterday. My nephew, Aaron, and I were (again) blessed with a fabulous audience. You know I LOVE YOU ALL!! We added 4 new songs this week. For those of you keeping count, yes, we added 12 new songs this month! We're always on the lookout for great new sing-along songs for the show -if you have a particular favorite, email us and we'll see if we can work it up and put it into a show!!

Our January shows are through and I extend my deepest thanks to our fans who truly are the STARS of Aunt Dottie's (early bird) Sing-along Cabaret. I absolutely adore and thank all of you who joined us for our 3rd show of the New Year!

I had a grand time. Best of all, in addition to my special guest, Carolyn Abbott, I had 2 other people come up onstage and sing with me! I love it! Of course, their mothers made them do it. But, they seemed to be pretty willing participants once they grabbed those microphones!

Remember, you're always welcome to come up onstage and sing with Aunt Dottie! We also had a special treat at yesterday's show: my nephew, Aaron, sang "MY GIRL" for his girl! Ahhhh, I'm a very proud Auntie!

Oh it was a magical afternoon! My nephew, Aaron, and I are checking our schedules and working on booking more dates, probably in March. But, keep checking this page to see if we add any other shows in February! You'll see it HERE first!

People often ask me if we'll come and entertain for them. My answer is: OF COURSE! If you want me, Aunt Dottie, and my nephew, Aaron, to bring our show to YOUR venue, just email me at auntdottiesings@hotmail.com for information and bookings.

Our next shows:
(tentative) March 2009 (dates TBD)
2 p.m. at Renton Civic Theatre
As always, Tickets are only $10 per person at the door
Click here for directions
Renton Civic Theatre Box office: 425-226-5529

No comments: