This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

12/7/08

I'm dreaming . . .

Even though I'm told it probably won't snow for Christmas in lovely Renton, I can still DREAM of White Christmas, can't I? A huge hug to all the grand folks who joined me on Friday, December 5th at Coulon Park for the Christmas caroling. Such a nice way to start the holiday season! Thanks so much for braving the chilly night to sing (and dance) along with Aunt Dottie! Hugs and kisses to all the new friends I made who got up and sang. I love you all and hope to see you again, real soon!

You can see Aunt Dottie and nephew Aaron next at the beautiful Renton Civic Theatre:
(all shows at 2 p.m.)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sunday, January 18 2009
Tickets are $10 per person at the door
Click here for directions
Renton Civic Theatre Box office: 425-226-5529
I know you all are hoping to win those fabulous prizes! Never fear, I will bring more 8" x 10" color glossies of Aunt Dottie.

No comments: