This ain't your mama's cabaret! Nope, this raucous, rowdy, interactive show is different every time! Aunt Dottie and her Nephew Aaron have been bringing their unique brand of entertainment to audiences since 2008 and are pleased as punch to be King County 4Culture Touring Artists. Book them for YOUR convention, party, or special event! Aunt Dottie is always the "hostess with the mostess" and, along with Nephew Aaron on the keys, can keep any event lively and unique!


Check out their calendar to find dates/locations of their stage show so you can join the fun as they put their own spin on pop, rock, standards and just about any other genre of music your heart desires!!

10/12/08

ABOUT AUNT DOTTIE'S SHOW

Originally posted 10/12/08 -Page updated 7/2/09
AUNT DOTTIE'S SING-ALONG CABARET
Come join the musical adventure that’s different every time!


After years of entertaining on the high seas, I now find myself on dry land, due to my current husband, Leonard's, chronic sea-sickness. But I just can't to stop singing! And, I'm still paying alimony for all of those previous husbands, so I've moved to Renton, WA and I'm bringing my act to the folks of the beautiful Pacific NW.

Luck for me, my Nephew Aaron already lived in Renton and was willing to play for me! He now lives in the apartment in the basement of our house and the place is filled with music, music, music!!

In our show, the audience is always encouraged to participate and sing along as Aunt Dottie and Nephew Aaron take you on a journey through some classic and not-so classic songs.

Expect the unexpected at Aunt Dottie’s (early bird) Sing-Along Cabaret.

Keep checking our calendar for show dates/locations; or email auntdottiesings@hotmail.com to book us for your party or event.

AUNT DOTTIE HOME

2 comments:

N2travels said...

Dear Aunt Dottie,

Thank you so much for making my birthday so much fun! Momma (Katie) and I are looking forward to seeing you again!

All the best,

Lisa

Aunt Dottie said...

Oh, Lisa! Thank you so much! It was so much fun having you and your Momma at the show! Next time you come, remind me to sing you a (belated)birthday song!

Make your own kind of music,
xoxo
Aunt Dottie